KLUE - Latest Happenings

Monday, May 28, 2007

Second aikido practice

Recently back in Malaysia , inti aikido club will be having a demo, feel like participating in the demo tooo bad i at AUS , i cant go back until November this gave me the urge to train. so I trough I am broke I decided to go for the training in goodwood road church. After dinner i was very excited about the training , so i went there early .

I arrive there about 15 early before class , everyway was dark i was so scare so something will happen. Thank god they came early and so class started. at the beginning i pay full attention of the class as time goes by , I feel something different about the training, I felt that I don’t really enjoy the class, .

So time was up, and class ends. Another thing that make me feel different is, last time I was playing around enjoy every bit of the training not only at inti but also in HQ. Now only I know I didn’t just love the art but I also love the person who teach me and the people who train with me.

During the time when I am waiting for my bus I felt that I miss the days in Malaysia , I miss training in Malaysia and everything back home. I WANT TO GO HOME.NOW I really fell I don’t belong here the only thing I enjoy here is just my bee bee, other than her nothing here makes me happy don’t enjoy aikido here, I don’t like to study here, I don’t like her food here, I don’t like the extreme cold and hot whether here, I felt like a very poor person here (every thing is so expensive here), I cant drive here, AAAAAAAAAAAAA I want to go home.

HAAAAAAA finally I can vomit it all out. I was going to cry at the bus stop, but thank got I have my I pod with me , and I sing it all loudly ha-ha feel better now, don’t thing I am a mad man actually there weren’t any 1 there , it was so damn quiet in Adelaide at night like hantu town!!!

I really cant wait and see my bee be , than was the only thing which i will love for all my life!!!

Home i wanna go Home

No comments: