KLUE - Latest Happenings

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Aikido

1st of all i wanna congratulate victor , chan and others who is now officially shodan hahah... Victor is that guy siting left side in the back row , showing off his certificate hehe.. This guy really teach me alot of aikido u know , really miss him..hey victor in case u are reading this , are u coming back to Malaysia this December holiday?

Now lets talk about how i started in train the martial art called aikido, the story Begin when i was a freshman who just finish his SPM , doing his A-levels in inti.


Me and my best mate Justin decided to join the aikido cloud just for the fun of it. Manatau after 1st class there was blue black spot around our body not only that the skin of our knee came off too due to the friction cause by the mat !!!!

But still ,don't know why there is something that keep us attending the class no matter how hard it is . This is because we had our aikido spirit. Don't think that the word "spirit" means power ,magic or some kind of brain wash that force u to do some thing u didn't want to, this aikido spirit is form the numerous care and support by my fellow aikidokan (ppl who practice aikido).

For me the people who had most influence in my aikido spirit is My sensei Ng tak wa( the pic below) Who give me alot of knowledge about aikido , and for being such a nice guy.


other than thank is Mr justin choon here , me was my neighbour , my class mate, my room mate ,my course mate , my aikido partner and my friend. Thank u accompany me for every aikido class u go with me!!


And last but not least Mr yap eng hiam ,the guy who inspire me a lot. Do not fool by his childish face and innocence look , u would not wanna mess up with guy .Although he look easy to bully , he might kick yr ass like hell and throw u like flipping roti channai .This is what i like about him humble and nice and always take care of me. OI Yap eng hiam i haven't heard any thing from u for a long time d le... u vaporise d aaaa???

P.s sorry for making so many spelling mistake and grammar mistake , if u dunno what i am writing i am very sorry because i dun fell very well this morning.

1 comment:

Wai Leung said...

hey man!!! of coz im reading ur blog!

man...aikido...u never know how many friends u can gain from it. it teaches u more than just how to fight (though there is no fighting) but oso about how to live a life...

i miss the time practising wif u guys man! the fun, sweat, n pain!haiz...those were the days...dunno when can we the Aikidokas reunite...

i wont be coming back to msia but i might go over to Aus next year for World Youth Day...hopefully can see u there!

Hey, give u another quote...from me 1!!!

"Celebrating Friendship Through Aikido" ~Victor Yap