KLUE - Latest Happenings

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hallett Cove Beach

Went to Hallett Cove Beach like about 6 weeks ago before my community placement when the weather is still warm and cooling not like now freezing.... Hallett Cove Beach is on the way where I currently doing my placement now which is Noarlunga...its actually 4 stop before Noarlunga centre..

Its a pretty nice beach, different from other thou because its a rocky beach..not much to do either... we went there with jacky, Jenn and Kep ying.. who suggested to see the sun set over there... but i was more keen on taking photos hahah...

So here is the lousy photo i took...




I always envy ppl who can take breath taking photo where the water is like dry ais and the sky is saturated with colours however i failed to do that... any suggested to improve any one?

My cutieeeeee

The fatty!!! lol

Ini saja lah... will blog abit after my critical review and my coumiity placement...

Gene

No comments: