KLUE - Latest Happenings

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chocolate bean bar

It had been raining like cats and dogs this days, me and wen went to chocolate bean bar to have a nice hot chocolate drink.. It was locate just next to Rundle street.. my fren bought me here last time... had their cold chocolate drink.. the drink was ok.. but they had many exciting flavour to try.. further more the ambiance was great.. nice and cozy...

What are you looking at?
I am going to eat you up

Indulgence plate

Orange hot mocha

Intially there was no sit inside so we had to sit outside.. but the feeling is much better... feels like christmas already.....


Gene

2 comments:

Grant Stanley said...

Very interesting blog
http://makemoneyonlinesuccessfullyfromhome.blogspot.com/

Grant

Willy Foo Foo said...

You take really GOOD pictures :) I love the one with a fountain and oh yes the chocolate!! :D haha