KLUE - Latest Happenings

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Lazy me!!!!

Black man VS white man who will win the battle hahaha!!
CAn any one see those ppl playing music ? they really make it just like real life
YOYOY super power cool moves hahahahaha

My exam is in 8 days time , by this time i should me study for my exam ( mana tau) instead , my ass i stuck on the sofa , and my laptop on my legs surfing , blogging and the worst thing in i have infected a virus from CALvin that is playing online games. NO la i didnt blame u calvin, haha..

I have motive myself to study d ... any 1 can help me???
Btw this is the game i been playing at for 2 hours, i stop playing it cas i scare i will spoil my keyboard.This is a fighting game which only committed into Capoeira a Brazilian martial art , cool game lost of nice move, i think Xu jiang will like it very much.

Think is the website http://www.addictinggames.com/capoeirafighter3.html

No comments: