KLUE - Latest Happenings

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hakama folding and wearing process







A few weeks ago i offer myself to help my Australian sensei to fold his hakama , cas this is the chance i will able to handle with hakama , usually Ng sensei back home dun prefer to wear a hakama during normal traning , but in case of some special occasion he will so we had a little chance see a hakama so we wont get a chance to even know how to fold one.
During many seminar i notice that most of the other sensei student help their sensei fold his hakama , accept for my sensei, who folds by himself ,so "no face "right???
so this time i balik kampung i can take back sensei face muahahaha??? wei westerners dun u guys misunderstand what i meant by face , it actually mean pride and honor la not the physical epidermal of the face la!!
Ya back to what i was talking just now, so to improve my technique i search for the web to help me with that , and i stumble upon some different style of folding. Different from the way my sensei show me here but what the heck mind as well show to u guy lo!!!

1 comment:

Autrelle, that's who. said...

Ng Sensei in Singapore?
My name is Autrelle and I'm trying to track down someone who trained with him. His name is Chris Rozett. Would you happen to know him?