KLUE - Latest Happenings

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy birthday dear

After many months of money saving ,tummy torture and eating lousy food its time that the money is save has to come out from my piggy bank and spend on some one i love.Yup today is me boss birthday finally its here.Actually its nuttin special cas i am in AUS dun have extra money to spend since i spend it all in my study , damn it!!!!! Never mind come back to the birthday.
Our 1st stop is flowersssssss lovely red red de flower , i guess every girl will like red rose right?
Next stop is jewellery , nuttin make a girl more happy than this, but even though i save here save there( cas i not care use my dad money ) i only can afford a tiny and the cheapest pendent from S hehe never mind la heart is more valuable than money rite dear?

Than is the romantic dinner with my boss this is her with the roses


and me holding the flowers like some kind of gorilla thinking of whacking some 1btw the other flower is from some suspected secret admire , u better be careful ooo or else i come and brake yr hand wan oo hehe.. and belwo is the unexpectedly nice Japaneses kitchen!!!





Aburi salmon roll,sushi roll with slightly grilled salmon
Karaage Japaneses way of fried chicken



seafood miso hot pot
YUzu cheesecake

After dinner me and ying had arranged a surprise for her heheh but she didnt got surprise too bad!!!



Happy birthday my lil dear!!!!!!

No comments: