KLUE - Latest Happenings

Friday, October 5, 2007

Hantu jetty

Every one must have heard of ghost encounter rite, when mention about ghost encounter immediately you must think that i saw a ghost rite???? WRONG my story very ridicules , i actually hear a ghost shout at me. Is your bulu roma started to stand up now??

It happen just a few hours ago, where i went to crabbing at Glenelg , my last lecture today has been cancel and my last class finishes on 2 pm so me bee bee and keo ying went to Glenelg to catch some crab.

Manatau the weather here sot sot wan just a few hours ago it was hot like desert than suddenly when we reach Glenelg it was cold like ice . After 2 hours i only got 2 crab , refuse to admit that i am a looser i insist to stay here longer to catch more crab cant stand the cold the 2 girl went to get some food in the hear by restaurant , after 10 min later my tummy start to call for food , so i went to find the girls anyway and left pot behind.



The interesting story starts here , after stuffing up my tummy for food , i went check out my catch , as i walk along the jetty the wind starts to get stronger and stronger and it feels as if i might get blown away by it.The road in front of me is dark only with the help of the street light only i can find my way.




Once i reach the site where i left my pot and start to untangle the rope , suddenly i heard some one shout at me , i look around and there was no one there that i started to panic , than i try to untangle the rope again and my hand was shakking , than " BOHHHHH" again the sound appear again , i shouted back at it and than i quickly call wen ask her to come here to look for me , and than after hanging up the phone i actually stone there for some while and there wans not thing happen ,only than some one appear from far walking towards me than only i start to calm down and faster untangle my rope and ran toward wen who came half way towards jetty.

No comments: