KLUE - Latest Happenings

Monday, May 5, 2008

2008 in Ozzz

I anticipated 2008 to come , because in 2008 i am a member of Flinders medical centre (FMC) ,graduate soon , i get more familiar with Adelaide and was thinking that well this year its gonna be a smooth cruise .

Well think again , cas its not!!!!!! Apart from study what i do is still study ans study even during weekends , and i hardly have time for my love ones , especially for my dear i feel very sorry for her, how is wish i have more time for you.

Other than that ,things don't really go well for me this year, i had a very tough time concentrating on my study it just wont go into my head and it doesn't feel that welcoming in that battle field environment.Apart from that, my luck doesn't give me any help i lost alot of money ( by lost it means spending money on unnecessary condition) and the worst thing is getting shitty result.


But going through this much hard time give me the opportunity to appreciate what i have, my family , dear , knowledge.

From to day on my moto of life is to make my loved one happy, live my life to fullest, keep up with aikido and picking up meditation for real!!!!

My name TAG



A group pic of the student and the teaching team!!

Hope i can pass this degree with flying colours lo , pray for me lo u all!!!

May all of u bless with happiness

Gene

No comments: