KLUE - Latest Happenings

Friday, May 2, 2008

Guess who's back??

This semester has been a disaster for me , i have to bust ass every day to finish up works which seem endless , even i had sacrifice my personal time i result still look like SHIT

how come how come??? i dun really understand why i had fail?? how come they are better than me?

What ever laaa!!!

This situation i just temporary , i wont stuck in this condition the future , a better life is up ahead , so just bare with it !!! AJA AJA

From today onWard my focus is on:
1.Study =HD HD HD
2. BB= i love u bb
3.Family=i love u too PAPA MAMA and SIS
4. Ture friends= OI i miss u all aaaaa call me or msg me la
5.Aikido=Shodan here i come

Other than that Gene is come to the blogging Arena "clap clap clap"

1 comment:

sinye said...

i miss you too..when will u be back?
why curi my pic har??