KLUE - Latest Happenings

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another crappy hair cut in Australia

haha... i fall into another trap again today as i went for a hair cut . At 1st i went to the place a fren of mine reckon but i have to wait 20 min for my turn so i turn them down, than i went to the place where i had my 1st hair cut in Australia, some hair studio own by a Korean across the street.

At 1st it was good ,he is a nice person but manatau... jeng jeng jeng he pull out the "blade" i straight away stop him and ask for "gunting" instead , by than i had a bad feeling about this keke..than snip here snip there but but but he still uses the blade haiz i had no air say him d la... just let it be.. but i keep demand him to do this that to meet up the my satisfaction

The hair cut onli takes like 5 to 7 min and it coast 20 AUD omg, haiz how i wish ivan is here to save my hair, this guy has been cutting my hair since i was form 5 . I still remember that 1 day my mom bring me to the aunty saloon to have my hair cut , and just wat i expected , i look like ghost. Then my cousin brought me to ivan's place ,that time he was working in kim-marry(time square) , and wow he totally save my hair hahah so glad of him.

Since than no 1 can cut my hair other than him , the reason why i like him so much is:
He really knows what style i wanted
very concerntreated when cutting a person hair (takes him 30 min to cut my hair) =Pro
very yeng person
and most of all produce good result

if any 1 wanna know more about ivan , ask me about it , but u have to be in malaysia la ....

=gene=

No comments: