KLUE - Latest Happenings

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Dark period



Been very down this day...

My mood is in big fluctuation some time i am normal than suddenly i lost myself... i dunno why this happen to me i am very sorry to bebe cas of me she suffer, but living together is not an easy task , because we always face each other , there will have some friction happen... i just cant help me self doing so... so i tend to isolate myself... i dont know how to express my feeling i dun feel like hurting any 1... but ....

For the past few weeks i had been very quiet , very isolated , i feel like locking myself in a room i dun wanna c any 1 any thing... but but but.... now even i cant express in word... my speech ability is getting retarded...

Many Many things to do 2 assignment to go than exam... b4 this i had much more work than any 1 will imagine, work after work ,task over task, i felt like as if i cant breath... now the rubber reaches it max limit ( I SNAPPED) .....

I have no wan to talk to , family( i scare they worry), dear( end up argue) , frens (hard to express).

My life:

Assignment
Exam preparation( i not yet finish my assignment yet and exam in 3 weeks)
Eat
Shit
sleep

My life (after i snapped):

Assignment
Exam preparation
Eat
Shit
Sleep
Watch drama
Study about photography

very interested in getting a DSLR camera but no money , no support (papa got la but once he know the price i dun think he will be happy), now i dun even have to go aikido le....


i feel like a zombie, i am just very down down down...

Why i didnt learn more about meditation le earlier???

Really feel sick of my life... i hope i can return to the life when i was a kid , and go fish pond with papa , the time was the best time of my life... just living the moment of my life....

Does like my life like this .... i really dun like but i dun have the power to change in


=Gene=

No comments: