KLUE - Latest Happenings

Monday, June 30, 2008

My new cammy

After a very energy sucking , intense exam this morning i was expecting my cammy to arrive today... the image of the camera pops on the bed once i get i stirring in my mind after i step out from the exam hall ( Chilakak.. Nutriton and Diettetic exam ask me list supermarket product "vomit blood")...

Any way i track down my courier via my phone , it say its in the process of delivery ....than i straight away call bebe and check on it manatau not there yet...

Once i got home after putting down my bag i try to trace it online but to my disappointment "E lek... Things get worst when i learn form internet that DHL provides crappy service...

But thankz to clavin ( his is my bro working at DHL) , he help me to further trace the courier down, than "tooo tooot" the bell rang keke guess what jeng jeng jeng.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Finally it arrived KEkekekeke so excited so excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like opening present in the Christmas morning

Faster assemble it 1st

Say cheese!!







But the camera isnt perfect , there is a small blue dot on the screen , i had complain with the provider , asking them to change a a new 1 for me...


Well got to get back with my study d wasted 4 hours doing this....

=Gene=

No comments: